Friday, August 26, 2005

Welcome new Journaler Chris

Picture from Hometown

 

Just wanted to spotlight a new blogger that I'm really enjoying her photography, they capture the light of the beauty in the world, beauty seen through her eyes.  Everyone welcome Chris at  http://journals.aol.com/jeroldssis/ItsAllAboutMeIthink/  This shot is one of my favorite's of her's although I love them all so far.  Doesn't everyone just love these little feet.  Especially her as she captured this wonderful shot of a friend's little feet!  Enjoy J-Land Chris.  Everyone give her a warm welcome. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Chris I was sent an invitationto introduce myselftopyou and jion you into our familly of journalists. Here arre my specs, Phil K. (Daylight) check out the art work when you have a chance. Happy Journaling!

Anonymous said...

Wow Derek.  I'm touched and honored.  I have to admit, there's nothing like photographing babies and kids.  Nothing but pure innocence.  Thanks so much for this.  <grinning and blushing>

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/ItsAllAboutMeIthink