Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Daisy

I put a picture of Crickett under the C's well had to put Daisy under the D's.  These were the two dogs David and I had years ago.  Daisy is still alive and well and living up in Atlanta with David. she loved David, she would sleep under David, and Crickett would sleep under me.  Seems like a lifetime ago.  I love this picture I took of her, she was so tiny, but actually looked quite large in this picture.  She was quite a sweetie, loved attention, and loved to pester Crickett, Crickett was the queen, and Daisy was the baby.  Hope she's doing good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!    Such a cutie...and a great shot!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wow!  What a beautiful photo!  I love Yorkies!!!  Daisy...  I wonder how old she is now.  I think everyone should own at least one Yorkie!

Anonymous said...

awww adorable pooch!  too cute :-)

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

I have one too, a yorkie princess too. Great journal... best of luck to  you!

Anonymous said...

We have a yorkie three houses down that completely dominates our greyhounds.