Monday, June 27, 2005

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Get Hungry

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show us a picture of something that makes you hungry. To be specific for you double-entendre fans out there, it has to be food. Also, it has to be your picture -- don't just cut-and-paste an ad of your own favorite (which is a copyright violation anyway). And naturally, home-made delights are not only acceptable, they're encouraged.

From as early on as I can remember there was something about Spaghetti.  My Mema cooked it for me every Friday night from first memory till I was an adult and still came.  I stayed with her every Friday night from 3-18 years old.  Maybe I skipped a few when I got about 17.  There is something comforting and just makes me feel good.  Tonight it's been raining so I started cooking the sauce.  It was a quick job, not like Mema's sauce, which I do make on occasion.  Her's would simmer all day and sometimes all night.  Anyway this was a quick shot of supper.  That's redneck for dinner.  Yes I'm going to jog an extra few miles tomorrow.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm I'll take mine with french bread , dripping with garlic butter
~ Julie~ http://journals.aol.com/joolsinwa/randommusingsofmymind

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like spaghetti with a nice bottle if red.  Perticularly a bottle of Chianti.  ;)
Tami

Anonymous said...

Only one plate served, where's ours?

Anonymous said...

what time did you say we should be over for dinner?!? ;-)

Monica

Anonymous said...

This looks so incredibly good.  I am drooling here... Can't wait till Friday night !!
Tina    http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

Oh, very, very, very cool photo technique.  Love the way you captured the subject.  And spaghetti, oh my, now I am hungry!
~Dona
http://journals.aol.com/delela1/BlueSkiesandGentleBreezes/entries/1066