Sunday, June 26, 2005

One year ago today

Lately I've been visiting my old journal entries to see what I was doing last year at this time.  I was living one block from the beach in my cute little beach pad for the single man.  I had late night visitor's.  My mom, sister Sherry and Autumn, we all took a late night walk on the beach, and we told Autumn not to go in the Ocean and get wet.  Did she listen.  Nope!  Good thing I had the camera.  Then the next day  was a beach filled day as well.  

I'm missing parts of the beach place just to be honest.  The beach is very much a part of me.  But I'll definately have to get us out there some this summer.  Although I am loving the river as well.  I love my jogs on the river.  I miss my sunrises on the beach.  I just have to get up and watch one on the river.  I'm sure it's beautiful as well.  Ok.  I need sleep.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once you,ve lived on the ocean, nothing else quite compares.
                                       *** Coy ***

Anonymous said...

Wonderful capture :).  I live in the Lakes Region but given a choice I would prefer living closer to the ocean.
Betty

Anonymous said...

What beautiful babies you have!                          C.

Anonymous said...

What a terrific photo. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how you feel.  I think if I ever lived on the beach, I would never want to leave.  I love the feel of the sand on my feet.  I love the smell of the ocean.  I love the sounds of the gulls.  Just to look up to see the stars...oh, heaven.
Tami

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that she disobeyed!  What an expressive shot!  Lisa