Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thoughts on Thanksgiving





I'm back home from Thanksgiving, I've found myself thinking a good bit about how much we learn from adults when we are little. I thought about this a lot while I was with Autumn, Eli and Ethan. The way I am right now with myself and the way I think about myself is the way I learned from reactions of others around me when I was little. I want to build them up, make them feel confident about something in their lives. Make them happy. God is still speaking, He speaks to me many times through them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are beyond amazing!
~Julie

Anonymous said...

You are so very right. Bless your heart!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures Derek.  God does speak to us thru children and in many other ways.  Linda

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful photos as well as memories.  You're a great uncle.
Tami