Friday, February 18, 2005

My sister Sherry

Did this picture of my sister Sherry yesterday, thought it looked pretty cool, I'm working on her Wedding Website, and am having a good time doing it.  I'm really looking forward to it, I'm going to do the photography with the help of some Mike and some friends.  Well it's lunch time I've got to go grab a bite.

Sherry's love is special
in oh so many ways
Now miles stretch between us
and minutes turn to days.
We've shared so much as children
the tears, the joys, the pain
A lifetime spent together
those memories remain.
In times gone by we've pondered
the paths our lives have taken
Knowing that in spite of this
our love unshaken.
My sister's love is special
in ways that are unspoken
Still that binding force exists
our love unbroken.
Well looks like one more year has passed by.

 

She sent me this the other day it was something I wrote for her like two years ago on her birthday, and she had saved it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful picture, Derek. and I lvoe the website. thank you for sharing it with us. Hugs, my dear friend. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

This picture IS cool and the website looks great.  I'm sure you're going to a terrific job photographing the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture ... nice work!
         *** Coy ***

http://journals.aol.com/coy1234787/Dancingintherain

Anonymous said...

The website you created is great! And the photograph above is very cool, I LOVE the effects, looks dreamy. :-)

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

Anonymous said...

love the effect...wonderful photo!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Love this new website of yours, Derek.  Thank you for sharing...Cool picture of sister.  I tried to comment on baby Ethan but couldn't.  Precious baby picture of him.

Anonymous said...

Love this new website of yours, Derek.  Thank you for sharing...Cool picture of sister.  I tried to comment on baby Ethan but couldn't.  Precious baby picture of him.