Wednesday, July 7, 2004

I want to go back to the Mountain

What do you feel when you see this picture.  I feel the fresh air, i feel the cold wind blowing across my face making me feel alive.  This place was truly one of the most spectacular sites I saw in Washington State, it's summertime and there's still snow up there.  I'd love to go back back.  I feel color in my face, I feel alive.  I think I lived here years ago hunting the earth, loving the land almost as much as I did the day I went here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is breathtaking!  I just love it!
-Connie

Anonymous said...

When I look at your picture... I see a calmness that I crave for at times and a beauty that would keep me mesmorized if present.  
Carol

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this photo. I lived in Washington for several years so experienced this 'wonder' often. This photo makes me feel the air that is crisp as a bite of apple, reminds me of the song the trees sang as the wind swept through them, filled my mind with memories of the subtle sounds one hears when alone. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this awesome photo. Hugs, love & prayers, my friend. *Barb*