Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Angel

When I was a boy I kept this picture in my room of a beautiful angel watching out for two little children crossing a bridge.  My mother told me it was their guardian angel.  I often wondered about my angel and how they watched over me.  I believe we have spirits that watch over us, and are with us.  I took this picture in the park, the birds love this angel as much as I do. 

Guardian Angel from heaven so bright,
Watching beside me to lead me aright,
Fold thy wings round me, and guard me with love,
Softly sing songs to me of heaven above. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the picture you're talking about. I hung that one in my children's room. This photo is extraordinary. I could stare at it for hours. I saved it so I could look at it when I wanted too. **Thank you so much for the comment in my journal, Derek. You are a blessing to me too. I love both of your journals so much. Each one is uniquely..you.  Hugs and God bless you. **Barb*