Sunday, June 27, 2004

Willow Tree

There's a little park I found, it's really just a lake with some beautiful trees.  This one's my favorite.  This tree isn't here, or even in this state.  I found it a year ago.  I took many pictures of this tree that day.  The day I found it was special.  I'd love to just stay in that day sometimes.  I still visit that tree in my head.  I picture myself under it's branches and shade.  Had to go there after my family left today.  There was a certain sadness when they left.  My mom picked up on it more than usual.  She said when she left.  I feel sad about leaving you.  I'm really fine.  I'm enjoying my company much more than I have in the past.  Sitting under the willow tree.  I say a little prayer.  Thank you for the many blessings, and thank you for my family.

No comments: